Wednesday 10 November 2010

Fantatstic Mr Fox

Foxes have had a bit of bad rap of late but thankfully this is one you'll definitely want to creep into your house. This lovely cushion is from Donna Wilson, and comes in range of colours. I've got to admit it's very expensive at £65 and I certainly don't earn enough to shell out this much for a cushion so I'm going to make own. If you'd like to join me all you'll need is enough green dress cotton to cover your cushion, along with some scraps of orange, white and black fabric. Draw up a foxface template and use this fabric to cut out your foxes face. Before you sew your cushion cover together use some bonding web to attach the fox to the cushion and the slip stitch the edges to keep them secure. Then just sew your cushion together. There you have it, your own stylishly sly fox!

1 comment:

  1. Love a bit of Donna Wilson. Got some cushions of hers myself that look a little like the upholstery on the District Line

    ReplyDelete